How to apply?
If you want to submit your work at L’alcove gallery, send us an email at email@example.com
You must provide the following information:
- Artistic CV (an idea of your approach, your mediums, your universe).
- Portfolio of works, especially those you wish to exhibit.
- Exhibition project (containing a title, ideas for scenography, a description of your approach).
- A few lines on why you want to work with us.
If you also have a website or social networks associated with your work, don’t hesitate to add them!
What you need to know
L’alcove gallery is managed by a collective of eight resident artists. Therefore, they are those in charge of accepting whether or not a submission.
There are two bidding rounds.
For the exhibition period from January to June 2024
- Receipt of applications up to and including 5 June 2023
- Study of the files between 6 and 29 June 2023
- Replies given to the artists on 30 June 2023
For the exhibition period from September to December 2024
- Receipt of applications from 1 September to 30 November 2023 inclusive
- Study of the applications between 1 and 19 December 2023
- Replies given to the artists on 20 December 2023
We accept all type of art, from photography to painting, sculpture, serigraphy, and more…
Group shows are also possible (duo, trio, collective…).
Exhibitions usually last for 10 days, from Thursday to Sunday of the following week. The guest artist is in charge of covering the fees directly linked to the opening (such as any eventual event buffet) and required to invite their own network.
On our website (one page as “Guest artist” and another for the exhibition itself), publications on social networks (Facebook, Instagram) and the local press, as well as the creation of a poster printed in two versions.